We collect information from and about you.
- We collect contact information. For example, we might collect your name and email address. We may also collect your phone number.
- We collect information you submit. We may collect information when you contact us or submit an inquiry.
- We collect other information. If you use our site, we may collect information about the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. We collect this information using the tracking tools described below. To control those tools, please read the “Choices” section below.
We collect information in different ways.
- We collect information directly from you. For example, we may collect information when you contact us or submit an inquiry.
- We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons. We collect information about users over time when you use this site. We may have third parties collect personal information this way. Learn more about these tools and how you can control them in the “Choices” section below.
- We get information about you from third parties. Our business partners may give us information about you. Social media platforms may also give us information about you.
- We combine information. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online. Or we may combine information we get from a third party with information we already have.
We use information as disclosed and described here.
- We use information to respond to requests or questions. We may use information to respond to your inquiry or feedback.
- We use information to improve our products and services. We may use information to make our site better.
- We use information for security purposes. We may use your information to protect our company and our sites. We may also use information to protect our customers or clients.
- We use information to communicate with you. We may contact you about your feedback. We might also contact you about this Policy.
- We may use information as otherwise permitted by law or as we may notify you. We will get your consent as required by law.
We may share information with third parties.
- We may share information within our family of companies. This may include DAS Group LLC and its affiliated companies.
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, we may share information with the companies that provide our email services.
- You can contact us if you want to learn more about how our service providers use your information.
- We may share information with our business partners. We may share information with third parties who collaborate on projects with us.
- We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. For example, we may share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We may share your information with the US government. We might share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business was sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you at the time of collection.
You have certain choices about how we use your information.
- You can control cookies and tracking tools. Your browser may give you the ability to control cookies or other tracking tools. How you do so depends on the type of tool. Certain browsers can be set to reject browser cookies. To control flash cookies, which we may use on certain sites from time to time, you can go here. Why? Because flash cookies cannot be controlled through your browser settings.
- Our Do Not Track Policy: Some sites have “do not track” features that allow you to tell a site not to track you. These features are not all uniform. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
- Options you select are browser and device specific.
These sites are not intended for children.
- Our sites are meant for adults. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 without permission from a parent or guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian and think your child under 13 has given us information, you can email us at email@example.com. You can also write to us at the address listed at the end of this policy. Please mark your inquiries “COPPA Information Request.” Parents, you can learn more about how to protect children’s privacy on-line here
We use standard security measures.
- The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords.
- We keep personal information as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
We store information in the United States.
- If you live outside of the United States, you understand and agree that we may transfer your information to the United States. This site is subject to U.S. laws, which may not afford the same level of protection of those in your country.
We may link to third party sites or services we don’t control.
Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.
- If you have any questions about this Policy, or want to correct or update your information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What we will do if there is an update to this policy.
- From time to time we may change our privacy practices. We will notify you of any material changes to this policy as required by law. We will also post an updated copy on our site. Please check our site periodically for updates.
© 2019 PARMEDIA. All rights reserved.